Fermented, Raw and Probiotic. Just like sauerkraut, sauerkraut juice contains vitamins, nutrients, digestive enzymes and probiotics. The only difference is there is less fibre.
We recommend sauerkraut juice for fussy eaters or if you need to decrease your fibre intake. This is often appealing to people who are on the GAPS intro diet or recovering from a tummy bug.
We’ve also found that kids are sometimes better at drinking juice as an introduction to fermented foods if they aren’t keen on chewing veggies.
- Take as a shot before or during meals.
- Use in place of vinegar in any recipe.
- Add to guacamole, or any condiment instead of lemon juice or vinegar.
- Use as a salad dressing.
- Add to other juice or smoothies as a probiotic shot.
- Use to brine meat.
- Add to soups when serving.
Ingredients: Juice from sauerkraut made with: Organic cabbage, natural sea salt & organic caraway seeds.