Available for pick up Tuesday, Friday or Saturday.
The easiest and most affordable way for you and your family to eat fresh, seasonal and organic fruit and veg.
Order a one- off box or subscribe to a weekly box and save.
Pick up in- store.
For 1 Person
Organic and seasonal fruit & veg for singles.
For 2 Adults & 1 Child
Organic and seasonal fruit & veg just for two adults and one child.
For a Family of 3
Organic fruit & veg for 2 adults and 2 kids who cook a few nights a week and eat out of have leftovers a few nights a week.
For a Family of 4+
Organic fruit & veg for 2 adults and 2 or more kids who like to cook.
Not enough? Or want to swap out something?
No problem! Choose from our extensive range of loose organic fruit and veg in store.
If you need to swap something, let us know when you pick up your box.
Here's the 5 best reasons for eating seasonal organic fruit & veg:
1. Tastes Better: when fruits and vegetables are picked to eat they've been naturally ripened on the vine or the tree and harvested at the right time, it has more flavour compared to imported or artificially grown plants.
2. Better For Your Health: when fruit and vegetables are stored for long periods of time due to transportation or to be used at a later date they have a reduction in nutrients. Eating seasonally means you’re eating what your body needs. For eg. Citrus fruits high in Vitamin C are available in abundance in winter when your body needs protection from colds and flus.
Organic fruit & veg contains fewer pesticides. Chemicals such assyntheticfungicides, herbicides, and insecticides are widely used in conventional agriculture and residues remain on (and in) the food you eat.
3. Better Variety: giving our bodies a variety of fruits and vegetables assist our gut bacteria to find a healthy and diverse microbiome.
4. Better For Your Wallet: seasonal foods are more affordable as there is an abundance of it and they don’t have storage and shipping costs tacked on.
5. Better For The Environment: to access our favourite fruit and veg all year round it must be picked and shipped from across the world or grown in climate controlled conditions using lots of energy. By eating seasonal produce we are actively reducing food miles and energy, whilst supporting local farming practices and Aussie farmers.