Our Refund & Return Policy
At Empower Wholefoods we take great care in selecting quality products for you and your family & we want you to be happy with your purchase. However, we recognise sometimes returning or exchanging an item you have purchased from our store is appropriate.
These are our policies for returns and refunds.
For perishable goods:
1. We cannot take returns of bulk food items or produce for health reasons. If there is a quality issue with bulk foods or produce, we will consider replacing the item for you if you return within 24 hours of purchase.
2. We will only accept return of packaged food items if you can demonstrate that the product was out of date at the time of purchase and return the item within 24 hours of purchase. We make all efforts to ensure all products sold are well within their best before dates however some perishable items have short life-spans and you should check best before dates at time of purchase.
For non-perishable goods:
1. If the item is faulty, we are happy to offer an exchange where available, store credit or refund where the product is returned within 14 days of purchase with proof of purchase.
2. Empower Wholefoods reserves the right to not offer an exchange, store credit or refund if the product fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
3. Any refunds will be at the purchase price.
4. Refunds will not be offered for change of mind, mistaken purchase or unwanted gifts. We reserve the right to offer a store credit where appropriate and the product is returned in a re-saleable condition including packaging.
5. Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash however can be redeemed for store credit where requested.
Our Refund & Returns Policy is in line with the Australian Consumer Law.
Please speak with one of our team members in store or email: email@example.com if you have any questions.