When you visit our store, your day will be brighter after a chat with one of our friendly team.
We feel so blessed that the original team from Empower continue to work with us and teach us the ropes.
And from the feedback I have recieved, you love them just as much as we do.
Our Dream Team
Emmy was raised by a naturopath mother, so health and wellness are her foundations. She travelled the world whilst studying Fashion Business and Design. After working in the fashion industry for over 12 years, she decided to move to the South Coast. Emmy lives with her husband and daughter on their small hobby farm and is right where she began studying to be a Holistic Wellness Coach so she can teach others about the importance of health and wellness.
Emmy’s Fun Facts:
1. Emmy drinks a green smoothie everyday.
2. Emmy is always singing, dancing and laughing.
3. Emmy is always up for an adventure.
4. Emmy drinks a long black with a dash of milk- though she does enjoy a cheeky flat white when she's in the mood.
Sara is a mum of two- a wild 2 year old girl and the happiest baby boy.
Sara and her husband moved from their tiny Sydney apartment to a property on the South Coast with her sister and her family several years ago and loves the slower pace of the South Coast.
Sara’s fun facts:
1. Sara is a qualified Naturopath and was the Production Manager at Australian Bush Flower Essences, running the production of natural remedies sent around the world.
2. Sarah loves to surf- so much so, her husband had his vows glassed into a longboard as a wedding gift.
3. Sara wasn't a coffee drinker before working at Empower Wholefoods but now she enjoys an oat milk latte.
Laura grew up in the bush and by the sea, playing in her grandmother’s and mother’s gardens.
Her greatest gift is to now be able to give this childhood to her own two children who she raises at home, outdoors and wild free.
Intertwining her life with the plant world, Laura has qualifications in Horticulture, Permaculture and is currently studying a degree in Western Herbal Medicine.
Laura's Fun facts:
1. Sanguine by nature her favourite weather is cold, grey and cloudy.
2. Lauras ideal day will always include a bush walk or mountain hike, and a river. Or all three!
3. An avid tea lover Laura will occasionally have a decaf almond latte.