The Natural Soft Skin Balm is an all natural balm with certified organic Calendula Oil.
Its formulation contains rich oils which are anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, vulnerably giving a strong moisturising, and emolllitent effect even to the driest hands, feet, elbows or knees.
The beeswax blends the oils together and holds the moisture longer than a cream does. Beeswax is a naturally occurring ingredient that is emollient for the skin.
Clients working in the health care services or hospitality industries have reported how happy they are when using this balm for the results it brings to their skin.
A natural therapist applying reflexology commented on how easy the Soft Skin Balm is to use as it glides easily on the skin.
The scent of rose geranium, and lavender is delightful, calming and relaxing.
It can be used:
- As an intense moisturiser
- For hands
- For feet
- For cracked heels
- For elbows
- For knees
- For feet or hand massage
Complete list of ingredients:
- Calendula flowers infused in Australian olive oil, both Certified Demeter Bio-Dynamic
- Coconut oil certified organic
- Almond, Jojoba and Castor oils
- Raw beeswax
- Rosemary extracts
- Essential oils of lavender and rose geranium
- Contains 11% of our unique Calendula Oil certified Australian Demeter Bio-dynamic and a total of 54% certified organic ingredients.
No parabens, synthetic preservatives, petroleum ingredients, palm oil, and artificial fragrances which are absorbed by the skin and disrupt our endocrine systems leading to health issues.